Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Fantasy Number One


Chanel 69 written by your Fantasy Princess is Fantasy #1



OK, ladies, here we go....It was a dark and stormy night...lol..naa j/k.



I heard a knock at my door. Who could that be, I thought. I live out in the country on a quiet road. It is late at night and raining. I open the door and there is Jon, standing there, dripping wet, asking to use my phone. I stand there in a daze, not believing that that man is standing in front of me. He asked again if he could use my phone, and shaking my head to clear it, I led him to my phone in the entry hall. "What happened," I asked?



"My car broke down. Figures the one time I don't take the viper." After calling a tow truck, he said it would take awhile since all the tow trucks were busy due to the weather.



So I took the beautiful man's hand and led him into my living room, where, because of the weather, I already had a fire going to ward off the chill. He walked up and put his hands out trying to warm up. I told Jon to wait here. I ran upstairs to get some towels and some blankets. Back downstairs I was relieved to see Jon was still there. I told him to take off his clothes so I could dry them, and to wrap up in the towels and blankets. I told him I would be right back to get his clothes. I went to the kitchen to start some hot chocolate. Coming back I found his clothes in the hallway, so I picked them up and went to put them in the dryer.



Coming back, carrying two cups of hot chocolate, I turn into the living room, "Jon, I hope that hot chocolate ...." the words dying on my lips as I view Jon standing with his back to me, a towel wrapped around his waist and he was using the other towel to dry his hair. Hearing my voice he turned to look at me. He smiled that beautiful half smile, he lowers the towel he was using on his hair and came towards me.



Finding my voice again, I moved towards Jon and the coffee table, which was between us and said, "I hope hot chocolate is OK. Or did you want something stronger?"



"No, it's fine."



He dropped the extra towel on the couch, took the cups from my hands and set them on the table. He took his hands and tenderly cupped my face, his lips parting, and touched them to mine. His kiss was everything I had dreamed it would be and more. His lips were warm and soft, moving across my lips with expertise. My stomach jolted, nothing but butterflies. My hands moved to his chest of their own volition, savoring the feel of his warm skin, The muscles hard underneath my fingertips. He pulled back, looked into my eyes and said, "Thank you."



"You're welcome," I said. Ironically at that moment Bed Of Roses came on over the stereo and I asked, "Jon, would you dance with me for a minute to this song?"



Jon smiled indulgently, wrapped his arms around me, holding me closer than any of the other women. And to top it off he sang to the song under his breath. I laid my head on his chest, the two of us swaying to the music in front of the fire. When the song was over, we sat down on the couch and just talked, sipping our now luke warm hot chocolate. After a couple of hours, and many answered questions later, Jon's clothes were dry. The tow truck driver showed up and Jon was gone, leaving behind wings on my heart for having made my dream come true.




No comments:

Post a Comment